Just before nightfall I decided to take a walk outside. The sky was low, enveloping any object in its reach. It formed a dull, purplish haze - like nothing I’d seen before. The streets were empty. Not a single soul was out. It was oddly peaceful - imagining I was the only one left.
↳ “You know, I’m not just some dipshit triggerman who screams at bank tellers to open their drawers. I am a scientist, a master tactician. I am a lock artist. And this is what I do. When something doesn’t make sense, this is what I do. I figure it out.”
make me choose → anon asked: Selina Meyer or
"You think I got here just because I got $50 million in the bank and this amazing ass?""
If you post anti-sj stuff about how ~hate breeds more hate~ and ~tumblr exists to make white people/straight people/cis people feel bad about themselves~, you should probably unfollow me and then evaporate off the face of the earth.
nothing is sacred on tumblr
chelsea dagger // the fratellis
Steve Rogers and the people who loved him when he was nothing.
[drug dealer voice] hey kid….u want some…..oh fUCk *1000 pictures of steve buscemi fall out of jacket*
Why D&D can’t write woman part one(x)
- is reduced to the depressing stereotype of “strange foreign seductress with evil morals”.
- mock davos for his son’s death.
- taunts davos and pretty much blames the battle of blackwater on him.
- has an evil vagina.
- is reduced to nothing more than a nice ass and a mad woman.
- seduces stannis.
- actually gets naked at all apart from the birthing scene.
- pretty much only used to be a sexual object or an antagonistic socio-path.
- manipulates selyse into madness.
- taunts maester cressen, and gives him a smug look as he dies.
- is shown as “evil” when allowing people to burn, while daenerys is shown as a “hero” when doing so.
- never mocks maester cressen, is never cruel to him.
- knows that cressen wants to poison her, but tells him that he doesn’t have to, giving him an outlet and a choice.
- is friendly with selyse, but doesn’t manipulate her into madness.
- doesn’t manipulate selyse into burning her own brother.
- is only implied to have slept with stannis.
- offers her condolences to davos for his loss.
- actually respects ser davos.
- her drive of helping stannis and saving the realm is a lot more proufound.
- is much more than a sex object with questionable morals.
- is regarded as a very beautiful woman, but not a sex object.
- makes devan stay at the wall, cause she wishes not for davos to lose any more sons.
- doesn’t care that davos never swears to harm her.
- is the only one to visit davos when he is imprisoned.
- is actually a human being, with human emotions.
- doesn’t blame davos for stannis’ loss at the blackwater, cause davos was not the once to convince stannis not to bring her along.